When I saw I had a Twitter notification from the lovely Jessica Emily saying I had been nominated to do the versatile blogger award, I was a bit taken back, well because I didn’t really expect it and I guess because it hadn’t hit me completely about all the lovely people I’m meeting and friends I’m making all because of this little footprint of mine on the internet.
Anyway, here we go. I also haven’t done anything like this yet really, a sort of ‘get to know me’ straight out post, so this is very intoxicating for me, and hopefully will be a nice little read!
The rules of the VBA:
- Give a shout out to the sweet blogger that nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 more lovely bloggers for the award.
- I am a pescatarian. And have been one for about the last 6 or 7 years? I’ve kind of lost count. I can’t say it was particularly because of ethics or upbringing, all of my family eat mean, I just don’t like meat (which many people find really weird, it’s a constant abundance of “What about bacon?!?!”) so decide not to eat it, and I’ve just come to call myself a pescatarian.
- I hope next September I will be at drama school, which will most likely be in London. But I hope to live in London for a bit as currently I live in the middle of nowhere and however nice that is, I feel I want to spruce it up a bit.
- If you couldn’t tell by a recent post or by my twitter, autumn is my favourite time of the year. For basically every reason from the fashion and layering of clothes, the candles, the spices – the everything!
- My favourite colours are blue/green/teal/turquoise colours, anything in that sort of spectrum.
- I pretty much only wear white, black, grey and some burgundy. I don’t have a particular reason, I just always reach for those colours. I guess I like the simpleness? But seriously if you look in my drawers, all you see are these colours.
- I have 2 pets – a dog and a pony. My dog is a little Jack Russell who is nearly 2 now, we got him from a rescue centre and have had him around a year and a half now. And the pony is a Welsh Mountain who’s now getting to be quite an old man, but loves his food and wandering through the woods! I’ve lost track but I think we’ve had him for about 5 or 6 years?
- I hadn’t actually ever been on a plane before until last year when I went to Japan, which was a 13 hour flight. So I was very much thrown straight into the deep end!
I’m not very good with thinking of interesting facts about me, but here we go! I couldn’t handle nominating 10, so I’m going to go with 5 (Sorry) but, I nominate:
Until next time,