My workout tunes.

Having started up with a new healthy lifestyle, I’m getting back into working out and exercising. But one condition for me is music – I’ve got to have music on when exercise, whether its a work out, yoga, running you name it, I probably have a playlist for it. So I thought, for those maybe also starting up or just want to discover some new music, I’d share my go to workout playlist. I tend to mix it up with beats, sass, quicker tempos, easy listening. So here we are:

Bad Girls – M.I.A

Stay High (Habits Remix) – Tove Lo, Hippie Sabotage

Split (Only U) – Tiesto, The Chainsmokers

Lean on – Major Lazer

Side to Side – Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj

Starboy – The Weekend

Control – Matrix & Futurebound

Doubts – Gorgon City

Say you do – Sigala

You & Me (Flume remix) – Disclosure

Waiting all night – Ella Eyre, Rudimental

Run the world – Beyonce

Here is my workout playlist, or at least a portion of it. It’s very mainstream with some stuff from a few years ago – an interesting mix. But I guess its about having that beat or motivation when exercising, or like myself, somewhat of a distraction!

Until next time,

Share:

39 comments so far.

39 responses to “My workout tunes.”

1. Jay says:

Yes! This is just what I needed! I’ve been trying to find workout playlists for a while because I feel as though I’m not motivated without it. Thanks for sharing! xo

Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

• Em says:

Ahh I’m so glad!! As have I, but they’ve either been too heavy or just not right. So I resulted to creating my own and mixing some sassy bits and fast bass stuff – so I’m so glad you like it!! It definitely helps motivation, which is why I wanted my playlist to be just right! Thank you for reading lovely! xx

2. Music is a huge factor to finding fun and inspiration in FITness

3. Nena says:

Music definitely gets me pumped to workout! I like listening to a variety of things, but I noticed I tend to go for more rock and electronica when I’m out running.

• Em says:

I think a variety is good, but I think with something like running there is definitely a specific people go for, as they’re running at a particular pace!

4. Caroline O says:

Music is a huge part of my workout, some of the are absolutely great for it, will have to try them all out! x
    youcancallmecaz.blogspot.com

5. Really like this blog post idea! Got to have some Beyonce in any workout playlist haha – she is an absolute goddess and her tunes are kick-ass and so motivating! I really like ‘Stay High’ as well, I had that stuck in my head for such a long time!! Thanks for sharing, hun!

Abbey ✨ http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• Em says:

Ahh thank you! Thought it was a nice easy read, and a nice little thing to share. We all need a bit of Beyonce in our lives, she is a queen! Yaaas such a good song, as did I aha! Thank you so much for reading! x

6. SGX says:

Literally love all these songs! Nothing beats a good workout playlist to keep you motivated 🙌🏽

7. I’m always looking for new motivational music, and I’m actually starting the gym soon so this is super helpful! Thank you for this lovely. X

• Em says:

As am I, was hoping there would be others like me aha! Ahh no way, good luck gal! It’s okay, thank you so much for reading! x

8. PixieOX says:

MIA is one of my favourites love that song no matter what I’m doing 🙂 xx Pixie http://www.pixieox.co

9. music makes everything better, especially when it comes to excercise ! Side to side is my recent favourite ! x

10. Kate says:

I did notice your tweets about going for a run this morning while I was still half asleep! I need to get fit, thanks for sharing Emily! X

Kate | http://www.paintingoctober.blogspot.co.uk

• Em says:

Aww no way! Aha it’s a rare I’m awake at that time though, but I’m glad I did it! Thank you for reading! x

11. Yessss great picks! – a good playlist makes all the difference xx

12. lisa says:

Music is the only thing that motivates me to exercise! It also motivates me to clean. Thank you for sharing your playlist. Run the World always makes me feel so sassy when it comes on! Especially when I’m doing the hoovering!
    Lisa | fairlyrosy.com
    x

• Em says:

Same really! Ahh no way, I might need to try that! I’m so bad at cleaning aha! Yaaas same! Aha thats great! x

13. Some great choices there! I can’t work out without music – it’s so important 🙂 x

14. I completley agree! I can’t workout unless I have my music at full volume! Will be adding some of your tunes to my own playlist! Thanks for sharing lovely <3

15. I really need to get back into working out! I think that I should listen to these songs and maybe it will get me motivated haha!

16. Gabby says:

I’ve recently got back into the gym and I’m loving this playlist! we listen to the same gym tunes girl 🙂

17. Vanisha says:

Love your taste in music! Cant work out without some good music blasting!

18. I recently started trying to live a healthier lifestyle and I need to start exercising! This playlist has inspired me a little bit haha!

• Em says:

Ahh no way, I’m so glad!! Music always helps me get pumped and inspired, you can do it gal!! Hope it goes well! x

19. Run the world will forever be on my workout playlist ! Great list you have here :))