29.09.16 // Photo Diary.

I’m not going to say much in this, as I simply want to share some photos. But yesterday my best friend and I met up and went round some beautiful gardens and museums, and I was able to take my little camera out and get some snaps so thought I’d share them! Some were taken on my phone so excuse the mix in quality but yesterday was so lovely and relaxing, and I hope you like the photos!

Processed with VSCO with 4 preset

Processed with VSCO with 4 preset

Processed with VSCO with 4 preset

Processed with VSCO with 4 preset

Processed with VSCO with 4 preset

2016-09-29 09.03.21 1.jpg

You’ve all now seen the back of Em, mad.

I hope you liked this post, just a nice little thing to look at, and I’d totally suggest you do things like this as it’s so therapeutic and its nice to just get out and about – and it’s so cheap! I’m no photographer but I love taking photos, wherever I go, so there will probably be more posts like this!

Until next time,

Share:

16 comments so far.

16 responses to “29.09.16 // Photo Diary.”

1. Jay says:

I love these kinds of posts. How absolutely lovely the garden is! The photos you took were absolutely amazing. (Also, just by the look of the back of your outfit, it looks super cute!) Great post xo

Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

• Em says:

Ahh I’m so glad, as do I! It was beautiful and so quaint. Aww thank you, aha thank you I do love me some autumn fashion aha! Thank you so much lovely xo

2. Love this post!! That robin looks soooo cute, i love all you photos x x

• Em says:

Aww thank you gorgeous! The robin was adorable, and so confident! He’d just stroll up to you aha! Thank you so much! xx

3. Were you in Oxford by any chance? Your first photo of the fountain really looks like a fountain from Oxford’s Botanical Gardens! Hope you had a wonderful day out!

Abbey 🌹 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• Em says:

Yesss I was, I live very close by there! I love Oxford so much and the Botanical Gardens are beautiful! I did thank you so much lovely! xx

4. Amina says:

Wow I love all your pics! So beautiful and seem to capture Autumn in it’s finest. Love Robins!

Amina xx | http://www.AliandHer.com

• Em says:

Aww thank you so so much! I love everything autumn and it’s my favourite time to take my camera out! As do I! xx

5. I love these photographs. The one of pumpkins looks so autumnal, I love it x

6. apageofme02 says:

you take a good photo missy 🙂 xx

7. Beautiful photos! That Robin is so cute <3 I love blog posts like this. http://roardinosaurblog.blogspot.co.uk/

8. Tanya says: