Comments

1. Jessica Emily says

Awh cute thanks for this! I am a summer person but I must admit I love a movie night in ☺️ x

2. Claire Williams says

I share your love for Autumn too! Who couldn’t love cosy nights in and bonfires! Just reading this post is bringing over the warm Autumn vibes! Claire X X X

3. Kate says

Great post, Emily! I agree, nothing is better than coming home from a chilly walk to a warm tea or coffee. I also love picking fruit – when we go and pick blackberries in my village it straight away feels like Autumn! I wish the UK had more pumpkin spiced products – have you seen the PS oreos they sell in america?! The dream! xx

Kate | http://www.paintingoctober.blogspot.co.uk

• Em says

Thank you so much! I know right, feeling the warmth go down you is such a nice feeling! Yesss I know right! Same here, we need more PS things! I’ve seen them they look heavenly!! xx

4. Misha Khan says

Oh I love Autumn so much! Unfortunately, it doesn’t last too long in Canada before the snow storms of Winter hit! But I love to savour every moment of it while it lasts. The trees and the air and the fashion and everything about it is SO perfect x

• Em says

Ahh no way, poor you! Do the snow storms get bad?? Aww good, that’s the best way! Ahh I know right! xx

• Misha Khan says

Oh it’s typically a nightmare in the wintertime! There is no way to hide from the wind and it’s worse where I live just because I’m right by the water and it gets super windy and icy. You can probably tell I’m not the biggest fan of the cold but autumn is a great leeway into it hehe

• Em says

Aww no way that sounds terrible, stay safe this winter lovely!! I’m not a big fan of the cold either, I have the worst circulation so constantly cold anyway! But autumn is a nice balance I feel!

5. saarwalkingthroughthepages says

Autumn is definitely a season to be relished – it’s my favourite season, so yes to all of this 🙂

6. kirstyhoggons says

This is making me want Autumn to come soon (we are currently in Spring and I am not a huge fan)! Baking and pumpkin spice lattes are just the best x

7. PixieOX says

I love this time off year as it an excuse to stay in be cosy and wrap up warm watch loads of films and snack on loads of treats. Xx Pixie

8. Hannah says

Your post has made me even more excited for Autumn!

Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk