The Travel Tag

I never thought when I started this blog I’d do many tags. I wasn’t a fan. But I’ve been mistaken, and when I saw this tag I couldn’t help myself! I love travel, and as I’ve mentioned I am planning to travel this year, so I felt this was more than fitting! So without further ado, the travel tag…

You are leaving tomorrow to start a life in a new country, where would you go?

I’d love to go somewhere completely different, experience a completely new world almost, somewhere like Bali for instance. But if I was to leave tomorrow I’m not sure I’d particularly be ready to go that far! So maybe find a nice middle ground of close to home but a bit exotic – maybe like Greece or Spain!

You can take someone for a weekend away to the place you had the best holidays ever, where would that be and who would you take to go with you?

I haven’t really been on many holidays abroad, but probably Japan as it’s culture is so diverse I want everyone to experience it! And I think I would either take my brother, he loves the look of Japan and I think would really enjoy travelling!

You can get married wherever you want to, your budget is limitless, what is your choice?

Definitely Fiji, beside the beach with the amazing views!

You can get back in time and relive one family trip, which one?

I’ve never actually been abroad with family. So I’m going to adjust this to just ‘trip’. And for that I think I’d either say my Japan trip or the water sports trip in Spain I did back in 2012!

What is the first thing you would pack for a one year travel around the world?

Camera and cameraΒ equipment, got to document those amazing travels!

What would your fantasy 100th birthday destination be, and why?

I’d love somewhere like Prague, a beautiful city with so much to do and see and if I was reckless its a good party city! But it also looks so quaint and easygoing.

During your travel you can learn one sport to become a pro, what would that be?

Surfing!! I really want to learn to surf SO bad. I don’t really know why, I just think I’d really enjoy it and I actually think I wouldn’t be half bad at it!

Until next time,

Share:

52 comments so far.

52 responses to “The Travel Tag”

1. Love this Em, I’ve always wanted to visit Japan it sounds amazing – Sarah xoxo

2. Gabby says:

Everything about Bali looks amazing! Super jealous of your trip to Japan, it’s been on my list of travel destinations for a while and mayby one day soon I will be able to tick off my list πŸ™‚

Lovely post Em x

• Em says:

I know right!! Ahh no way, it is truly an amazing place so if you ever get the chance to go definitely do!! Thank you beautiful! x

3. 1weekmaryx says:

This post is just so exotic, it makes me realise that I really do need a holiday soon. I bet Japan was amazing, I’m not surprised you chose it as the culture seems just incredible! Love all your choices, Prague and Bali sound soo great too – I’d love to go. Thanks for sharing xx

• Em says:

I know the feeling! Japan was insane, it’s just so diverse! I really want to go they look so nice, but then again I want to go everywhere aha! Thank you for reading! xx

4. Serena Reidy says:

Bali and Japan look amazing! I’d love to visit them!

Serena / http://ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk

5. I love travel tags! And I loved these answers to yours – travel is one of my favourite things to do and this gave me wanderlust! x

6. oh love this!!! may have to do this tag xox

7. Kayleigh Zara says:

I’d agree with you Fiji sounds amazing to go to and I always pack a ridiculous amount of camera equipment where ever I go on holiday I love taking photos.

8. PixieOX says:

I would love to go Fi ji looks so beautiful. Pixie xx

9. apageofme02 says:

I would deffo want to learn to surf!! X

10. I think I’m going to have to do a tag like these- I love travelling!! I also want to go back to Germany so bad! Great post lovely. X

11. This is such a fun tag! It’s making me want to pack my bags and head off on an adventure! Also, surfing sounds amazing. I’ve always really wanted to maybe try skydiving abroad but I don’t think I would be brave enough ha! xx

• Em says:

I felt the exact same when writing it, thinking about all the places I want to go and all the things i want to see is great, but sets off that urge! Skydiving sounds so cool! I’d love to try it! Aha I know that feeling!! xx

12. LavenderLife says:

I loved reading this tag, I love traveling but don’t have that much time for it lately. Would love to visit Japan someday!

• Em says:

As do I! Yeah I totally get that, time and money are such big things that get in the way. Definitely do it’s so amazing there!

13. Clo says:

I’d love to go to Japan!! And I totally agree with the camera and camera equipment!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ great post, Clo x

14. Emily says:

This is a lovely tag! You should definitely try surfing, my bf absolutely loves it and wants to teach me!

15. Chloe says:

I love this post so much, it’s making me want to go and travel now, haha. Thanks for the amazing post!

Chloe xo
    chloetommo.co.uk

16. Greece would be a brilliant place to live! I love it there ☺️ i might have to steal this tag I’ve never seen it before!!!! Love it! Great post x

17. Spain is amazing country ! I am living there now and I enjoy a lot πŸ™‚
    I leave you my post about celebration of New Year’s Eve in Madrid

18. AlmostAlicia says:

I’ll be traveling for the next few months and you definitely gave me some ideas to think about when I’m planning my trips, thank you so much!!

19. RachelW says:

Japan really is the best! Love tags like this πŸ˜€ xx

20. kampiloto says:

Great post! Everything sounds amazing and it is literally my dream to go to Japan! Think I might have to have a go at this tag… x

• Em says:

Thank you! Japan’s incredible do go if you get the chance!! Do it – I’ve officially tagged you haha! X

21. Awesome!!! I love travel.

22. good read! happy travel

23. itscarlabubs says:

This is awesome! Definitely inspired to do a travel tag sometime soon 😁

24. Get out there and travel, girl! I have lived in countries and it is such a unique eperience. Let me know if you want any advice on how to move abroad πŸ™‚

• Em says:

I will! I have too or I won’t forgive myself haha! I can imagine, and I’ll definitely drop you a message when I get some plans down! x

25. kateskairos says:

I went to Greece and just wrote two posts about it! Check out my photos from a great little island called Siphnos! https://kateskairos.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/15-pictures-that-will-make-you-want-to-travel-to-siphnos-greece/

26. josiedowning says:

Loved this post! I have recently started a travel blog would be amazing if you check it out! https://josiedowning.wordpress.com/