I was nominated by the beautiful blogger, and friend of mine Jessica Emily to do The Real Neat Blog Award! And I really accentuate when I say you need to read her blog, such a lovely person and writer – thank you so so much for nominating me!
Now, the rules of the award!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (that’s important guys!)
- Answer the 7 questions they asked you
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and let them know you nominated them!
- And ask 7 questions for your nominees!
- What is your favourite flavour of icecream?
I love very English flavours of ice cream, such as Cornish or clotted cream. But recently my neighbour gave us some ice cream from her work which was baked almond flavour and words simply cannot describe how good it was.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
I have so many – Nat Wolff, Theo James, Paul Klein would be my top three however.
- What is your most embarrassing moment??
I’m a very awkward human as it is, so let me just delve inside the forever progressing novel of embarrassing moments. One that prominently comes to mind would be where I accidentally got into the wrong persons’ car and drove half an hour until realising (long story).
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Such a hard question as I want to live everywhere! But I think I’d still say London, as great as all the other places are, and I really hope to travel everywhere in the near future – England has my heart.
- If you one the lottery what is the first thing you would treat yourself to?
A trip to Bali hands down, or anywhere in the world for that matter!
- Do you have any pets?
I have a dog (a little Jack Russell) and a pony.
- Which song do you think sums you up or ‘gets you’ the best?
There are so many but currently probably ‘I lived’ by One Republic, it fits my life philosophy very well.
- Do you have any party tricks/secret talents? If so what are they?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could only take 4 things travelling with you (except passport and essentials like that) what would you take?
- Instagram or Twitter?
- What are some things you like about yourself?
- Where do you hopefully see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s one thing that you feel should be taught in school that isn’t already?
Until next time,