What’s In My Bag.

I love these posts, I could read or watch them endlessly, I’m just so nosey.

And I know others like myself are equally obsessed, so I thought why not do one myself. As I sure do accumulate a lot of multifarious objects in my bag.

This will be along the lines of whats in my bag if I go on a bigger day out, say to London where I need quite a bit. If I’m just going to the shops I take a little bag with my wallet, phone and headphones. That’s it.

DSCN1439.JPG

Firstly, the bag itself is from New Look, and was about £19.00. It’s your bog standard backpack, I used it a lot for college, so it is big, but I prefer backpacks and for going to bigger things such as the blogger event, this was a good bag for it.

GENERAL ESSENTIALS

DSCN1449.JPG

Of course, we begin with the general essentials we all have in our bags. Our wallets (mine is from Cath Kidston), phone, keys and headphones (Both of which were broken or lost so couldn’t take a photo of them, oops?).

BEAUTY BITS

dscn1451

dscn1452

I don’t carry too many beauty bits, if it’s a really important or special event/occasion then I may take a little makeup bag of the essential makeup bits. But I always take deodorant, body spray, mini perfume if I’m going to a special event, a hair brush, hand cream, concealer, powder, brow products, mascara, eyeliner (if I’m wearing eyeliner that day) and a lash curler (I know its bad to do curl your lashes is bad but oh well.) Just the necessities to freshen you up after a bit of travelling or walking around in the crowds and your makeup may be a bit worn or, if you’re like me, you hair gets matted and tangled at the slightest bit of movement.

‘TRY TO BE ORGANISED’ BITS

dscn1448

I like to pretend I’m organised and so carry around my diary, which is pretty huge so should probably find a smaller one too, a notepad in case and ideas come to mind or I need to make a quick not of something. This is a tip which is thrown around in many organising posts and Pinterest posts, but something I definitely think is worth doing. You never know when you need to take a note of something or, if you’re a fellow blogger, when you have a moment on a train or in a coffee shop you can be jotting down and organising all your wonderful ideas!

THE MISCELLANEOUS ‘STUFF’

dscn1455

You know, the junk that we find at the bottom of our bags that just collects. We all have it. Personally, I have a lot of train tickets, bus tickets, receipts (so. many. receipts), hair bands, hair grips, tablets, gum and if you’re lucky, loose coins.

There’s a little peak into my bag, nothing particularly special, but I gathered there would be people as nosey as I am out there! So I hope you liked it.

Until next time,

Share:

38 comments so far.

38 responses to “What’s In My Bag.”

1. Elyse says:

I LOVE these posts too. Call me nosey…lol I’m happy to see that you have other random stuff because I HATE when these posts turn into just perfect purses. I mean I use mine like my home so it’s always got a TON of stuff.

• Em says:

There’s just something about looking at someone’s stuff aha! I know, all these beautiful purses and accessories and then I look in mine and it’s just rubbish aha!

2. Eliza says:

I’m super obsessed with these posts too! I don’t know if I could ever do one though as I seem to carry around so much rubbish! Yours seems super organised! x

• Em says:

Nooo you should! I think people like the cluttered ones, it’s more accurate and genuine, people relate! Trust me is isn’t always this organised aha! x

3. Tanya says:

I belong to the nosey category too. I LOVE knowing what other people have. Just for general knowledge lol. Great post Em. 😊

4. Cute post! I like these posts too. My bag is Sooo messy so I couldn’t do one of these haha! It would be like and here’s 300 receipts I’ve had for years… Great post I enjoyed reading x

5. Sarah says:

I love being a nosy person and reading what’s in my bag posts haha! Love your glasses 🙂

Sarah x

6. I love these kind of posts, it’s always interesting to see what others like to carry around with them! Cute bag too lovely 🙂

L xo

7. Serena Reidy says:

I love Cath Kidston! My bag is always full of old receipts!

8. I absolutely love these posts too! Your diary is so cute by the way, I can never seem to keep mine up hehe! x

Morgan | http://www.justmorgs.com

• Em says:

Ahh thank you, it’s just a cheapy from Smiths believe it or not! I’m trying to get better at it aha! x

9. minniemel12 says:

Love these posts, fascinates me to see what others carry in their bags.

10. i’m a nosy person too! loved reading this; your bag is way more organised than mine!

mia // https://okaaythen.com

11. Kayleigh Zara says:

I’m pretty much carry the same bits in my bag especially for beauty and just bits and bobs x

12. Thabina says:

I loveee what’s in my bag posts/videos! such a fun lil read :)x

13. Hannah says:

I’m exactly the same as you as I love these posts! I need to try and be more organised with my bag haha! I haven’t used my old school bag in months and it desperately needs cleaning out!

Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

14. I love posts like these too ! I like to call it being curious rather than nosey haha 😉 great post lovely ! Laura x

15. Lisa says:

I love these posts!! Like you I’m the nosiest person ever and want to see what’s going on in people’s bags. I’m so glad I’m not the only one who has random tickets and tablets at the bottom of mine. Painkillers are good though, so useful to have around for me or someone else who needs them!

Oh and I love your bag, it’s cute!

Lisa | http://www.fairlyrosy.com
    x

• Em says:

Why bags I don’t know I’m just so intrigued! All the time, and from so long ago I don’t even know how! Very true! Ahh thank you lovely! x

16. I LOVE these kind of posts, seeing what others carry, but omg that backpack is gorgeous!!!

17. notsomousybrown says:

Love these kinds of posts, can definitely relate to finding receipts at the bottom of my bag! x

Amy | notsomousybrown.com

18. Can I have your bag though? It’s so perrrrfect! It’s dope, I love it! 🔥🔥🔥 Greay post overall!! Every girl has so much things in their bags! Guys couldn’t ever imagine lol