When I first came into the blogsphere, about 3 years ago, I’d always see the Liebster Award and I thought once you were nominated for this, you had made it. So when I saw Hannah nominated me, the 15 year old Em inside me was squealing with joy. Thank you Hannah!
If you are nominated you must follow these rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know that you have nominated them.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Do you speak any other languages, if not, what language would you like to learn?
I can do a little bit of French (when I say a little bit I literally mean ‘crepe’) and I’m currently learning Spanish!
2. What is your all time favourite film?
I have so many! I’m a big Harry Potter person, they’re perfect to watch at all times!
3. Besides blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
I perform mainly, act, sing and attempt to dance! Other than that I write a lot and eat a lot of food…
4. Where has your favourite holiday been?
Going to Norfolk with my family when I was younger, it was such a lovely quaint place and I have so many amazing memories with my family and friends. And I’d always have my birthdays on the beach which is always a plus!
5. Cats or dogs?
Both? But if I had to choose I’d say dogs.
6. What’s your favourite type of cake?
7. If you couldn’t go abroad on holiday, where would you like to go within your own country?
I’d go on a surfing holiday in Cornwall definitely!
8. Do you play any sports, if not what sport would you like to take up?
I used to do a lot of sports, I did hocky, rounders, netball, swimming and football. But as they were all with school I no longer do, but I’d love to take up swimming again!
9. What’s your make up essential?
Eyebrow stuff, can’t leave the house without my brows.
10. How do you relax?
Light some night smelling candles, put on some tunes, read, write, do whatever I feel like doing at that moment in time!
11. If you won the lottery how would you spend your winnings?
I’d give some to charity of course, put a lot away for the future, help those around me who may be financially in need, then get on a plane and travel the world!
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
I’m so so bad when it comes to nominating people, but here goes, I nominate:
White Rose And Blush
I can only manage to choose 7…sorry, but if you haven’t done this post then I nominate you!!
Until next time,