When I first came into the blogsphere, about 3 years ago, I’d always see the Liebster Award. And I thought once you were nominated for this, you had made it. So when I saw Hannah nominated me. The 15 year old Em inside me was squealing with joy. Thank you Hannah!
If you are nominated you must follow these rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know that you have nominated them.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- My favourite animals are giraffes
- Once I had an imaginary friend called ‘pink friend’ up until the age of about 5 or 6, and she was a girl who was pink all over, so imaginative, I know.
- I can’t roll my R’s
- I’ve never had anything pierced nor have I dyed my hair
- I was once rushed into hospital when I was little with what they thought was appendicitis, turned out to be tonsillitis, weird I know.
- I’m 5ft4″
- My favourite clothing shops are Asos, Zara and New Look
- I used to be a part of a local swim team and compete (I really wasn’t that spectacular at swimming…)
- I’ve lived in the same home for my whole life
- I don’t like the snow (sorry)
- I once cooked in Raymond Blanc’s hotel as part of a cooking competiton…we didn’t win…but we got that far which is cool even though I can’t cook
1. Do you speak any other languages, if not, what language would you like to learn?
I can do a little bit of French (when I say a little bit I literally mean ‘crepe’) and I’m currently learning Spanish!
2. What is your all time favourite film?
I have so many! I’m a big Harry Potter person, they’re perfect to watch at all times!
3. Besides blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
I perform mainly, act, sing and attempt to dance! Other than that I write a lot and eat a lot of food…
4. Where has your favourite holiday been?
Going to Norfolk with my family when I was younger, it was such a lovely quaint place and I have so many amazing memories with my family and friends. And I’d always have my birthdays on the beach which is always a plus!
5. Cats or dogs?
Both? But if I had to choose I’d say dogs.
6. What’s your favourite type of cake?
7. If you couldn’t go abroad on holiday, where would you like to go within your own country?
I’d go on a surfing holiday in Cornwall definitely!
8. Do you play any sports, if not what sport would you like to take up?
I used to do a lot of sports, I did hocky, rounders, netball, swimming and football. But as they were all with school I no longer do, but I’d love to take up swimming again!
9. What’s your make up essential?
Eyebrow stuff, can’t leave the house without my brows.
10. How do you relax?
Light some night smelling candles, put on some tunes, read, write, do whatever I feel like doing at that moment in time!
11. If you won the lottery how would you spend your winnings?
I’d give some to charity of course, put a lot away for the future, help those around me who may be financially in need, then get on a plane and travel the world!
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- What’s your favourite season and why?
- If you could make one change to the world, what would you change?
- Best gift you’ve ever received?
- What’s something that they don’t do in your country that you wish they did?
- What’s your favourite type of Instagram account/theme?
- Describe your prefect Friday night
- What’s one of your best memories from your childhood?
- If you were an ice cream flavour, what would you be?
- What 3 words best describe your style?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
- What’s your favourite and least favourite word?
I’m so so bad when it comes to nominating people, but here goes, I nominate:
White Rose And Blush
Tiffanys Blog Posts
I can only manage to choose 7…sorry, but if you haven’t done this post then I nominate you!!
Until next time,