Letters To Autumn // Photo Diary.

I think its been well established on this blog that I love Autumn. And also, I live in the countryside. And although I complain a lot about living in the middle of nowhere, feeling disconnected to the world, when it comes to Autumn I couldn’t be happier to be home.

One of my favourite things to do at any time of year, but especially Autumn is grab my camera and go on a stroll around the area, there’s always so much to see and the fresh open air is just so relaxing. And mother nature’s box of crayonsΒ of deep reds, oranges, greens, browns – it’d be rude not to take an abundance of photos.

However this particular walk took a twist when I decided I was totally feeling myself that day, and what was supposed to be a 20 minute walk up the road to take photos of the woods turned into a 2 hour mini photoshoot. And it’s very rare I get a good photo, so when I do, I put them on every platform I have. But anyway, here’s another photo diary of the 25th and 26th October 2016 for you all, enjoy.

14877713_1344384992261463_245273419_n14877658_1345281628838466_1054980952_n14793810_1344384785594817_1512509470_n14826374_1344385115594784_1838534423_n14826352_1344385205594775_1969735314_n14872663_1344386585594637_401092446_n14875222_1344385308928098_953150544_n14885867_1345352902164672_1827252303_n14885987_1345353018831327_634454557_n14813655_1345281615505134_733133238_n14886328_1345353085497987_82866736_n14805631_1345352878831341_1872055129_n14877698_1345358602164102_870257929_n

There’s a quote I love that goes: ‘If a year was tucked inside of a clock, then Autumn would be the magic hour.’ And I couldn’t concede this enough.

I hope you liked these photos, I’m not trying to be vain here, I just like the photos and thought I’d share them with you (I felt I had to say that.) And maybe they’re bringing back that Autumn vibe. I’m always very big on ‘adventure at your doorstep’ and how you don’t have to go on a plane, or even a train or bus to explore and find new places, so maybe this post inspires someone to get out and have a little venture round, see what they can find.

Until next time,

Share:

49 comments so far.

49 responses to “Letters To Autumn // Photo Diary.”

1. Elyse says:

I LOVE autumn too! It’s my favourite time of year.

2. Isobel Harvey says:

This post is beautiful! I love anything Autumnal πŸ™‚

3. Beautiful photos! Autumn is my absolute favorite and I hope one day I can live somewhere that truly shows the weather change so I can fully enjoy it!

4. Pandora Pip says:

Such gorgeous pictures! You really captured the essence of both Autumn and also your enjoyment that day too which was really nice to see πŸ™‚

Pandora xo

5. Photography on point as always, Em! Your hair looks gorgeous in those photos, did you curl it or did you sleep with plaits in, hehe? The quote about autumn being a magic hour is so perfect for this post, really enjoyed reading it!

Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

• Em says:

Aww thank you lovely! Yeah I had it in dutch braids over night then used salt spray!! I love that quote, I’m so glad you liked it!❀️

6. Tolaraye says:

Love this post! The photos are gorgeous πŸ˜€ x

7. Tiffany says:

Fan photos! Your hair is gorgeous! I love Autumn so much X

Tiffany X http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

8. Sophie says:

So much wanderlust here – literally! People forget the term means ‘to love to wander’ and that doesn’t just mean abroad/travelling. Lovely photos and don’t worry about being vain the post is lovely and who doesn’t love taking good photos?!

sophieannetaylor.blogspot.co.uk

9. Emily says:

What a perfect way to spend an autumn day! These few weeks of gorgeous leaves and perfect temperatures are so precious — glad you’re making the most of them!

<3!
    Emily
    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

10. Your photos are beautiful! Really really nice. I love autumn for pictures, can always get some great shots! Lovely.

Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

11. Such cute photos! Love this mini photoshoot and the autumnal ones are just so instagramable!

Jessica & James | foodandbaker.co.uk

12. First of all you’re so beautiful and your pictures are lovely!! Secondly great post & that quote is a must save!! Autumn looks good on you lol

13. Elisha says:

I live in Yorkshire, (so in the countryside too), and while there are times when I feel out of the city-loop, I feel lucky to live in such a beautiful area. There’s nothing better than having nature at your doorstep! Lovely photos 😊

• Em says:

So so true! It’s so lovely and quaint and yes you feel a bit distant, sometimes thats good! Thank youuu x

14. Sian says:

Love this post! Autumn πŸ‚ is my favourite season too! Your pictures are amazing! Out of curiosity what camera do you use??

Sian xx || http://www.foreversheloves.co.uk

• Em says:

Thank you! Its the best season aha, thank you!! I use a Nikon Coolpix L830, it’s so affordable and such an amazing camera!! Highly recommend xx

15. Sian Walker says:

I love Autumn πŸ‚ too it’s just the right temperature! Your photography is amazing! What camera do you use?

Sian xx || http://www.foreversheloves.co.uk

16. Amy says:

I imagine living in the countryside can be rly isolating but it might just be worth it for the scenery, These are gorgeous! This year I’ve kinda realised that I love Autumn just as much as Summer, for very different reasonsπŸ‚

• Em says:

I love it and hate it! It’ll be nice to come back to for a bit when I move away! Autumn is just so quaint I love it xo

17. These are very amazing photos! I love fall too because of the trees and different color leaves! Great post πŸ™‚
    -Ryley

18. Katie says:

These photos are gorgeous lovely! You look stunning in them, love how you edited them too! Definitely got the Autumn vibe going!

Katie
    xx

19. Your photos are absolutely stunning! It looks like you live in some kind of blissful autumn bubble… You’re so right about fresh air. I work in the city centre and live about fifteen minutes outside it but there are so many parks nearby and I’m never too far from the countryside πŸ™‚

X

adalovelacex.wordpress.com

20. Zoe Jackson says:

I love the countryside and your photos are stunning. Autumn really is the best season I think πŸ™‚

21. gotmeghan says:

Wow! First off, you’re really beautiful! And I love Autumn, I really wish my electric wheelchair worked long enough so I could go on walks around the park or some place.. I’ve only been able to take pictures of my cats and our trees in the background… I’m really envious of you right now! The photos are gorgeous! πŸ™‚

22. Queen JoJo says:

You’re so pretty!πŸ’œπŸ’œ

23. I love these photos and this post, it must be so pretty living in the countryside in autumn!! Autumn is the best time of the year for sure xx

24. JustRere says:

I love Autumn! It’s the best time of year.. I wish I would have done more posts about it on my blog but it’s been so hot here! Anyway your photos are stunning! LOVE the colors, I just fall leaves! The only thing I appreciate about small-town living