Writers block. That irksome time when you simply cannot squeeze words out onto a page to save your life and that blog post you wanted to put up on Saturday? It’s just not happening. So today I have come to the rescue for those in need by giving 30 blog post ideas that are made for all types of bloggers and will help get those inspirations buzzing once again!
- Some current favourites, whether it be books, clothes, food
- A weekly round up in pictures
- Tell us your blogging story – why you started and how you’ve got to this point
- Interview someone
- Tell us more about yourself by giving some facts
- Give us an insight into behind the scenes of your blog
- What are some of your top 10s?
- Your thoughts on blogging – the pros and cons
- Do you collect anything? Show us!
- Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion on a matter
- Take this as an opportunity to explore your town/village/city and share the little wonders
- Get nostalgic and show some baby pictures
- Give us a room tour, or just your favourites bits of it!
- Share the love and showcase your favourite bloggers/accounts at the moment
- Share your motivation tips
- Host a giveaway to say a little thank you
- Any quotes you live by? Tell us about it
- Share your family traditions
- Tell us what your bucket list
- What are some of your secrets or embarrassing moments?
- Swap blogs with a friend for the day
- You’re stranded on an island with only 3 things – what would they be?
- Describe your perfect night in
- Write an open letter to your older or younger self
- Get your wise owl cap on and give some advice
- Create and share some themed playlists
- Handwrite your blog post
- Tell us what you’re grateful for – share the positive vibes!
- Write a survival guide for something
- A blog post on blog post ideas (eyyyy)
I hope you got some new and fun ideas for your blog from this post, whether you’re new or you’ve just got a bad case of the writers block!
Until next time,