3 Places To Travel In The Next 3 Years

I’ve wanted to write about my travel bucket list for a while now. However there’s way too many places I want to talk about to give you the whole list. So I asked myself “in the next 3 years, where do you want to have ticked off your bucket list?”. Which let me narrow the list down to the top three I want to travel to in the next three years. They’re a mix of ‘bigger’ and ‘smaller’ trips but they’re all bound to give you that wanderlust bug!

MARRAKECH

travel bucket list

travel bucket list

image source: pinterest

I think every girl that’s been on Instagram wants to come here. And I really don’t blame you. From the beautiful buildings to the mint tea this is the perfect destination for a little escape. I’ve spent a good 70% of my time drooling over photos of Marrakech, and the other 30% looking up flights and hotels for a long weekend away there… I honestly can’t find a bad image of Marrakech. If you’re easy on time they say early autumn is a good time to go, or if you’re looking for a budget trip October/November is the cheapest time.

STOCKHOLM

travel bucket list

travel bucket list

image source: pinterest

This is a destination I’m hopping to tick off within the next year or so. I definitely have two travel moods: all the tropical islands and beaches or European city vibes. This is definitely giving me the city vibes. To be honest, it was a debate between here and Paris for this list but I think Stockholm just beats it. It’s just so unique and I feel like there’s lots of hidden treasures in this city. Also look how photographic it is! It’s also super affordable if you’re on a budget. I looked up a long weekend in Stockholm and tickets start at £47?! Take my money.

BALI

travel bucket list

travel bucket list

image source: pinterest

If you follow me on Twitter, you’re probably very aware that Bali is my ultimate travel destination. For the past 2 years I’ve been obsessing over this magical place and I’m determined to make it happen within the next 3 years. I kid you not I’ve already scouted out all the Insta-worthy villas and AirBnBs. To be fair, staying in Bali isn’t that expensive, if you’re going for  budget trip then you can find places for around £15 a night. And flights start at around the £400 mark so isn’t too bad. But still requires some saving for me. I could probably go on about Bali forever, I bloomin’ love it.

I’d love to know where you’re top locations are!

Em x

 

Share:

comments so far.

9 responses to “3 Places To Travel In The Next 3 Years”

  1. Lucy says:

    I’m definitely with you on all these places. Bali is an absolute dream!!xx

    Lucy | http://www.lucy-cole.co.uk

  2. Sophie says:

    Not sure how much travelling I’ll get done in the next three years, but Bali looks amazing

    Sophie | http://www.sophiesspot.co.uk

  3. Julia says:

    Out’ve these places I’ve been to Bali but I’d really love to go to Stockholm as well, and Marrakech looks so beautiful as well.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

  4. marktonge1 says:

    Stockholm is on my list too! In fact I think most of Scandinavia is! Like you said, it is affordable!

    Bali looks incredible too, just a bit pricy!

  5. […] The sunshine, the beaches, the rice fields, and everything else outdoors there are all so stunning; it would be amazing to visit one day! Some of the best beach shots are down in the Nusa Dua region, with the best rice terrace shots in […]

  6. […] with your best friends. Hopping on a plane and travelling the world seems appealing to many, but your travel bucket list consists of plenty brilliantly British destinations. The lovely London town has always been one of […]

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: