Comments

1. Amita says

These are great blog post ideas! It would be fun to read a local travel guide to where you live as well, after all, you know your city better than a tourist! I love reading about cute spots and what to pack as well 🙂 x

amerzwithlove.com

2. aimsysantics says

Love this! I guess you can get a bit hung up on needing to travel to write about it.
    Another one could be reminiscing posts of where you have been prior to blogging or what you never got around to writing about. That’s a plan of mine when inspiration runs a not dry, but your lists has given me a few more ideas!

Aimsy xoxo

3. Rachel Magennis says

So many good ideas! Not everyone has the time or means to travel constantly, but it doesn’t mean our blogs can’t become a dream board, and we can’t make the most of the opportunities we have within our reach. Thanks for a fabulous post xx

Rachel | rachelemmablog.blogspot.co.uk

4. Heathers-World says

I love this post, this list has given me lots of inspiration for posts to write when am not traveling. I think travel bloggers can struggle a lot for content especially when we haven’t got unlimited funds to travel, but these ideas are great for times like that, especially bucket lists as you can so many variations e.g city bucket list, beach bucket list or even luxury bucket lists xx

5. twoweekspaidvacation says

These are GREAT!! Can’t wait to get home from work to create some blog posts! Happy hump day 🙂

• emibeccamarven says

Aww thank you! I’m so glad – if you do publish any please send them along to me! x

6. Chanel says

This post has inspired me so much! I started a lifestyle/travel blog a while back but was disappointing because I wasn’t actually travelling anywhere… what a great idea to keep it local. I am a local concierge and have so much to share about my town. Thank you!

7. Alexandra Wrigley says

Very insightful post! I as a fellow blogger have hit the wall. This post has helped generate fresh ideas into my head.

Trackbacks

1. … [Trackback]

[…] Informations on that Topic: emilybecca.com/2018/05/31/20-travel-blog-post-ideas-for-when-youre-not-travelling/ […]