Comments

1. Julia says

I love that you’re adopting the motto of listening to your own body and doing what works for you, especially when it comes to food. So many people want to tell others what they should be eating but it’s such an individual thing.

Julia // The Sunday Mode

• emibeccamarven says

Aww thank you! Yesss you really need to do what’s best for you, I’ve tried so many diet foods and my body isn’t into them so I’ve learnt to do what makes me feel the happiest and healthiest x

2. StressedMum (@stressedmum01) says

I found this very interesting, I am very knowledgable about ME as my Daughter has ME and Fibromyalgia and possible POTS. I agree with listening to your body, we have found on the eating side that grazing rather than proper meals helps x

• emibeccamarven says

Aww okay! Hope she’s doing well! I graze most days, as I can’t eat big portions but I always try to have breakfast or just something in the mornings as it helps me get going☺️ x

3. It's Megan says

This is such a great post! I love the tip for listening to your body (because that is SO true!) and finding something that you enjoy. It’s so hard to want to work out if you aren’t enjoying the process.

• emibeccamarven says

Aww thank you! Isn’t it – it’s so vital to listen to what your body is saying! Yesss exactly 🙂 xx

4. Khloe GEorge says

These are such simple rules but even though I dont’ have a chronic illness, i feel like you can apply these rules to just about everything. The fact that you’re listening to your body is amazing. I do too which is why i don’t work out during my period because my energey is very drained during that time. I move but I dont’ give myself big training sessions.

Great tips!

• emibeccamarven says

Yess exactly! It’s so important to listen to your body and that’s great you can let yourself feel better for it! X

Trackbacks