Comments

1. Antonia says

This looks like such a lovely event! I definitely agree that it’s time to prepare for Christmas. I always think that I have enough time and then I just turn around and it’s Christmas Eve already. I definitely need to start Christmas shopping right away. Thank you for the reminder! x

Antonia || Sweet Passions

2. Becca says

Aaaaaah, even just reading this post has got me in the Christmas spirit! I cannnnnot wait for all the festive hot chocolates and The Pogues to be playing constantly, all day everyday! x

Becca

• Emilybecca says

Ahh yay! Honestly neitherrr I’m trying to hold myself back from playing christmas music 24/7! x

3. Emilia says

This sounded like so much fun!! And it’s never too early to talk about Christmas, I honestly adore Christmas 😂 the pieces from the collection look beautiful, might have to treat myself haha

Em xx

• Emilybecca says

It was truly magical! Ahh glad I’m not the only one who thinks this haha! Go for it gallll xx

4. Emmanuela ✨ says

This is so cute! I would love to make gingerbread houses. I am so happy it’s November, Christmas is the best part of the year

• Emilybecca says

It was so beaut! I’m thanking myself so much for budgeting! ahahaha neither gal don’t worry xx

5. allthingsalexx says

I think Christmas events always look the best, especially when it comes to baking! It is so true what you said about preparation for Christmas, it’s all about budgeting and making lists. It is so important to not go crazy over December because you will need to pay it all back or deal with the fact you’ve left yourself with no money in the months after Christmas. Great post and the jewellery looks amazing, Pandora make such special gifts!
    Alex x

• Emilybecca says

Yess they’re always on my wishlists! You can’t go wrong with them for gifts, the event was fab thank you! xx

6. Tajinder says

Honestly, this looks like such a fun event, your gingerbread house looked so cute! Pandora jewellery is so elegant, it’s the ideal gift for any demographic, it’s hard not to love jewellery! Stay fabulous beauty.

Tx. // Tajinder Kaur