Comments

1. Chloe says

Adding The Handlebar Cafe and The Breakfast Club to my places to visit! Those pancakes 😍🥞

• Emilybecca says

Isn’t it! I got so hungry writing it haha! Oxford is great if you ever get the chance definitely come! xx

2. Bexa says

Oh my, brunch makes me so happy! These look like fantastic spots to try. The smashed avocado looks delicious and a total bargain. I am really craving some pancakes with berries now! Everything looks SO good! Thanks for sharing your recommendations Emily, if I am ever in Oxford I’ll be sure to check them out! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

• Emilybecca says

Brunch is the best haha! Can’t beat some pancakes or smashed avo. Aww thanks lovely! xx

3. elenxmai says

The Handlebar Café is the brunch spot of my Instagram dreams! So jealous that you have all these gorgeous brunch options – my little Welsh town is seriously lacking in the brunch-spot side of things. x
    El | Welsh Wanderer

4. helloaycan says

You have officially made me very, very hungry. I love the sound of Dirty Bones; 70s vibe is a favourite of mine, and I’m always looking out for good decor. Those pancakes at The Breakfast Club OMG! They look delicious! I live in London and haven’t even been there yet. I’m totally missing out!!

Thank you for sharing.

Aycan // http://www.littlewhitesocks.com

• Emilybecca says

Ahaha I do apologise. Writing it made me very hungry too! Dirty Bones is amazing. I knowww those pancakes were so good you need to go check it out! X

5. Lindsey says

I’ve actually never been to Oxford but do love a good brunch! These look absolutely delicious – will have to make sure if I ever go that brunch is on my agenda. Great post!

• Emilybecca says

Yess you’d love it! If you ever come let me know and I’ll be your tour guide haha! It’s soooo good xx