Comments

1. JustRere says

I LOVE Twitter Chats. I wrote a blog post about it a little while ago with some of my favorites if anyone is looking for a good one to join. I may even create a calendar to make it easier for others to find chats. I hope to host my own one day. They are so fun and a great way to network.

2. Cassarica Nadas says

I loved this post! I am just getting into Twitter chats and have been actively looking for chats to join. Thank you for the tips, I run a bloggers FB group and will hopefully build up the experience to host a Twitter chat soon !

• Em says

Thank you so much! Ahh no way, there are so many out there and all so different which is the best part! Ahh thats amazing I’m so glad you liked it! x

3. Sophie says

I took part in my first Twitter chat the other day and I loved it! Such a lovely community! Would love to host my own one day. Thanks for this helpful post!

4. Hannah says

Really useful post! I’ve been loving twitter chats recently and have been thinking about asking to host one! After reading this I feel more confident about it!

Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

5. alittlereader says

Twitter chats are amazing! I’m missing out on so many due to working more shifts and I’m gutted, love joining in on them and desperate to get back involved! Great post Em, very helpful ☺️💛 – Sarah xoxo

6. melaninmommie says

I love twitter chats! They’ve connected me to so many amazing blogs and bloggers💕

7. Dani says

Really helpful post. I’m obsessed with Twitter chats at the moment, love chatting to other bloggers.

Dani x | flourishingfreelancer.com

8. Heather says

This is so helpful! I’m just starting to dip my toe into twitter chats, definitely need to just take the leap and dive in!

9. Sahara says

I remember joining in on one and it was literally so much fun! I’m trying to manage my time more, with exams taking over my life haha, but it really is fun to join in and talk to everyone! I’m going to make more of an effort now after reading this because you just reminded me how much fun they are 🙂

Sahara

• Em says

It’s so so much fun and you’re brought in as if you were always there it’s so lovely! Ahh I’ve been there I get that! Aww I’m so so glad, I hope to see you in some too!! xo

10. threebrits says

We have only recently set up and stated using twitter to promote our blog. Twitter chats are most Defs our fave thing about twitter! We love meeting new people and the variety of chats to take part in!
    Twitter chats will be part of our ‘November favourites’ post at the end of the month!!

• Em says

Twitter is honestly the biggest reason I am where I am, i mean I’m not at all huge but I’ve seen so much growth because of Twitter! I love them!
      Ahh no way I can’t wait to read! X