Comments

1. hanmorris97 says

Good luck with all of your goals! I feel you on the blog redesign, I want to do mine, but deciding on one and spending the money on it, is so difficult! Hope your driving goes well too!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

• emibeccamarven says

Aww thank you! Yesss definitely, I wish you could preview them with your blog name etc. ahh thank youuu! xx

• emibeccamarven says

Yesss I’m exactly the same😂 A good fresh new look definitely helps me to hustle! Thank you lovely xx

2. sami says

It’s actually quite refreshing to set yourself some new goals, whether they’re big or not, especially halfway through the year. Loved reading this Em, makes me think about my goals! x

Sami | Samiyah.co.uk

• emibeccamarven says

Yess I 100% agree, a year is a long time so you’re always going to come up with new goals! Aww thank you lovely x

3. themumwhoread says

This is such a great idea for a post. Thank you so much for sharing. Good luck with your goals. I’m sure you’ll smash them all. And the Cotswolds are beautiful. Blog wise, I’m feeling the same. Themes and Repurposing aren’t say are they?

4. Nora says

We have similar goals, I plan to reach 5k followers by the end of the year (only at 350ish at the moment haha), anyway, I believe it’s possible for both you and me, we just gotta engage and post often interesting and beautiful photos, thanks for sharing and inspring 🙂

5. Gemma says

Good luck with your driving test, I had huge driving anxiety and it took me 7 years to overcome it but I am such a confident driver now it’s crazy!

• emibeccamarven says

Ah thank you lovely! I’m glad I’m not the only one, everyone seems to think my anxiety about it is weird but I’m so glad you’re now confident on the road! x

6. Macey says

Wishing you luck on all of these goals, especially your driving test!! I am in the same boat, and I need to get a move on because I want to start driving myself to college as well as apply for jobs. Hope you accomplish all of these xx

• emibeccamarven says

Ahhh thank you!! Drivings so scary to me, but kind of necessary – good luck! xx

7. Libby-Jade says

I’d love to go to Edinburgh, it’s definitely on my ‘must go before end of 2018’ list. I feel the same about blog designs, I really want a new one but gosh I never knew how pricey they were! Good luck with all these goals x

• emibeccamarven says

Yesss same! I know they can be rather dear, but definitely look on Etsy or Creative Market as there are usually some good cheaper ones on there! Thanks lovely! xx