Comments

1. Sharni says

I’d loooove to see more about your skincare on the blog! You have gorgeous skin, so I’d love to see what products you use! I have super sensitive skin, so I literally stick with the same handful of products always, otherwise I’m guaranteed to have irritation and/or a serious breakout.

Sharni | http://www.agirlandgrey.com

2. Brooke Nicole Clarke says

The Superdrug Vitamin E range is incredible! It’s super cheap as well. Definitely worth having a look x

Brooke | brookeclarke.com

3. Macey Gloria says

I totally get where you’re coming from in terms of referring to that glowy, poreless skin as insta-worthy! I’m finally back on a consistent skincare routine myself as well as going to the gym at least 4 times a week. It’s made such a huge difference, and the only thing I really need to work on is fading the blemish marks that have been leftover :/ Loved this post! xx

twinklexthoughts.blogspot.com

4. Gemma Louise says

I’m constantly trying out new skincare but I love finding products that actually make a difference to my skin. I definitely don’t follow any sort of ‘tricks’ or ‘routines’ I just do my own thing and find what works for me!

5. Lucy ✨ (@lucyc0le) says

It can be so tempting, especially as a blogger, to want to switch up products and try new things every few months but that can be so difficult when you’re trying to get into a solid skincare routine, especially as it can take weeks for your skin to get suited to certain products!

Lucy | http://www.lucy-cole.co.uk

• Emilybecca says

Exactly you constantly want to be on board with new products but I think it’s best I just get my routine down first! xx

• Emilybecca says

Aww that’s good to know, I’m definitely getting a solid skincare regime together so I’ll put a post up very soon! xx