Comments

1. Alys says

All these products sound great, especially the exfoliating brush. One thing I’ve been lazy with recently has been my skin care routine – you’ve inspired me to up my game!

Thanks for sharing (:

Alys / withlovealys.com

2. rebekahgillian says

I really love the sound of the cleansing brush! I see them advertised on Instagram all the time and I’ve been so tempted to buy one, but I’ve always struggled to justify the cost. Like you, though, I’m really struggling with my skin during these cold, winter months so I might have to bite the bullet and go for it!

3. Penny France says

Haha sudocrem is the best thing ever!! And I couldn’t agree more on the exfoliating more regularly. But there are so many products in here I need to try, really great read! Penny x

4. hannahcopcutt says

I’ve been really struggling with dry skin this winter. So I definitely might need to invest in some of these products.

5. thestonedartist says

I have been wanting one of those facial brushes for so long but never took the leap. Now my skin is a wreck because of this dry and freezing winter. Definitely buying it now

• Emilybecca says

Yesss I really recommend it, it’s an investment but you’ll save so much on scrubs and masks!

6. Sophie says

I really need to get on this sudocream bandwagon, I want to see if it lives up to it’s hype. The drops of youth range sounds amazing I think I now know what to put on my wishlist

Sophie | Sophie’s Spot

7. Isobel says

I’ve been dying to try out the drops of youth range! And must try it soon! But I tend to use Liz Earle products along side some Estée Lauder night serum and Clinique dramatically different moisturiser at night! It’s definitely worth investing within skin care as your skin is something you definitely need to look after!

Isobel x

New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.com/2019/01/advice-cutting-out-all-negativity.html?m=1
    Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
    New video: https://youtu.be/u8FF38o0rZ4

• Emilybecca says

It’s soo good definitely try it! I’d much rather invest into skincare rather than makeup – I do find really good quality products make such a difference! X